Nurses (CMA & LPN) - Floaters
Broad Top Area Medical Center, located in Huntingdon County, PA, is seeking full-time Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work at various offices to perform nursing duties to assist physicians and care for patients. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work as a floater at various medical offices, rotating as needed.
- Perform the initial intake of patients including medical history, vital signs, and screening procedures
- Assist physician with medical procedures
- Perform laboratory procedures
- Administer oral, subcutaneous or intramuscular medications, and immunizations per physician order
- Assist patients in scheduling recommended referrals
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and continuing education in nursing and healthcare
The successful CMA candidate will have completed the Medical Assistant Program, have knowledge of medical records guidelines and possess strong customer service, computer, and phone skills. The successful LPN candidate will be a graduate of an accredited technical school and possess a PA practical nursing license and pharmacology license.
These positions offer a competitive salary and benefits plan including health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time-off, and retirement plan.
These are great full-time job opportunities working with a community-based and patient-directed organization that provides comprehensive primary health care and preventative care services. Apply today!
Broad Top Area Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.