Be a part of the team at Floyd Valley Healthcare in our Clinic Nursing Department!
Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, IA has a full-time position (36 hours per week) in our Family Medicine Clinic for a Registered Nurse (RN) or License Practical Nurse (LPN) or MA.
Floyd Valley offers a positive culture that supports a healthy work-life balance. Our Mission is to be a progressive healthcare partner serving with compassion, integrity and excellence.
RN or LPN or MA Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of the physician, assist in patient care. Obtain vital signs, blood pressures, height and weights and record information. Perform phlebotomy and simple lab functions.
- Hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Occasional Saturday morning.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse, LPN or Medical Assistant in Iowa and/or meets the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- ACLS/BLS a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Mandatory Reporter training certificate a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Vaccinations for MMR, Flu and COVID-19 are required. Individuals who are seeking an exemption from these requirements for medical or religious reason should contact Human Resources for details.
We are proud to offer:
- Student Debt Program
- IPERS Retirement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Center
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay based on experience
About Floyd Valley Healthcare:
Floyd Valley Healthcare is a 25-bed critical access hospital and is located in Le Mars, Iowa home of "The Ice Cream Capital of the World!" Floyd Valley Healthcare has had a rich history of serving the healthcare needs of people in Le Mars, Iowa and the surrounding communities. Today Floyd Valley includes the hospital, family medicine clinics in Le Mars, Marcus and Remsen, public health and Park Place Estates Assisted Living. We serve people in their homes through home health and home medical services. Floyd Valley Healthcare is licensed by the State of Iowa, affiliated with the Avera System of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa and American Hospital Associations.
Background check is required. FVH participates in E-Verify.