NP Case Manager - Remote / Texas Licensure
We are looking for a passionate and experienced NP licensed in Texas to provide clinical oversight and direction to our Field Providers and Social Work Teams to ensure quality care for our longitudinal populations.
At MedArrive our mission is to improve lives by bringing more humanity to healthcare.
MedArrive enables healthcare providers to seamlessly extend care services into the home, unlocking access to high-quality healthcare for more people at a fraction of the cost. MedArrive’s care management platform allows providers and payers to bridge the virtual care gap, integrating physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from EMS professionals. Patients can access trusted medical expertise from their homes' comfort and safety without interruption to the continuity of care, ultimately resulting in better patient outcomes, a better-utilized healthcare workforce, and significant cost savings for patients and providers alike. MedArrive has more than 50k highly-skilled EMS providers in its national network, and services span dozens of clinical use cases, including urgent care, complex condition monitoring, and medication administration.
This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States or its territories. Preference will be given to candidates who maintain, demonstrably strong connections in the Texas healthcare market. All candidates must have active Texas licensure.
- Provide oversight through chart review to ensure quality, holistic care
- Collaborate with Clinical Team and provide triage to prioritize interventions
- Daily Monitoring of patient panel to provide feedback to team to make certain performance meets competency metrics while delivering compassionate care
- Identify gaps in resources and solutions to address these gaps
- Present the data obtained for discussion with cross functional teams
- Strategize to improve care delivery model and streamline workflows
- Identify opportunities for expansion of our Care Programs to present to our Demand Partners
- Work as a collaborative partner to our Demand Partners
- Synthesize reporting to our Head of Population Health to inform on both clinical and SDoH drive needs of patient panel
- Assist with the Development of our Care Delivery Policies and Procedures
- Nurse Practitioner
- 3 - 5 years’ Clinical Experience
- Must have an Current Unrestricted License to Practice as a Nurse Practitioner in Texas
- Ability to communicate and interact with Senior Leadership and external executive audiences.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of current standard of medical practice
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Discharge Planning Experience
- Home Health Care Coordination Experience
Skills & Abilities
- Energy and enthusiasm consistent with working for a startup; ability to self-teach in order to problem solve, takes initiative.
- Strong critical thinking, creative problem solving, judgment, and client management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to incorporate feedback from daily operations to improve the care program model.
- Ability to critically analyze and synthesize the data received from patient panel to improve the care we deliver and present to cross functional teams
- Ability to work strategically while implementing our care programs in real time
This is a 100% remote role that can be based anywhere in the United States or its territories. Preference will be given to candidates who maintain, demonstrably strong connections in the Texas healthcare market.
*At MedArrive we believe in the value of diverse experiences. If you think you meet some of the qualifications, but don't necessarily check every box in the job description, we encourage you to still apply. Your experience matters.
**At MedArrive we take multiple data points into consideration when calculating our opening base salary offers. While every effort is made to extend an equitable offer the first time, every time, we know that as humans we have the potential to fall short. Studies show that women and underrepresented people are less likely to negotiate their compensation. We encourage all applicants to feel comfortable articulating their unique value during salary negotiating conversations, every time.
MedArrive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, martial status, age, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Such action shall include, but is not limited to employment upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of payment and other forms of compensation and career development opportunities; and selection for training including apprenticeship.