Siouxland Community Health Center has an opening for:
Requisition Number: PHARM001599
1-Full-Time at our South Sioux City location & 1- Part-Time at our South Sioux City location
Successful candidate must have solid experience & advanced knowledge of:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- 1-2 years Pharmacy Technician experience preferred
- Pharmacy Technician Certification highly preferred, required after 1 year of start date
- Experience with robot dispenser a definite plus
- Knowledge in medical terminology a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
Successful candidate must be able to perform primary functions of position:
- Fill prescriptions under supervision of Pharmacist.
- Orders and maintains pharmaceutical inventories.
- Waits on and gathers demographic information from patients.
- Files and submits pharmacy insurance claims to Billing Dept.
- Cleans and maintains pharmaceutical equipment and work areas.
- These functions are not all inclusive
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
High School or better
Licenses & Certifications